Sunday, August 16, 2009

{Your Birthday}



I made a card! lol I forgot my camera in the truck, so I scanned it into the computer. I'll find out if I like scanning or taking pics better soon. For now this will have to do. :-)
Since I'm still organizing and labeling things in my craft room I decided to do a card from my scraps. I don't know any of the names or brands of the cardstock or pattern paper....I'd have to say that I'm pretty bad at that too. I used a few different colors of purple to go with the patern paper I had. Oh! I found the name for the patter paper! lol It's Deja Views FRESH PRINT Plum Stripes. And I used a birthday set that I don't even have the name on any more. I'm going to have to get better at this I know. And I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the 'lace' detail. But for now I'm just so happy to be creating something new. :-)
I have a lot of birthdays that I like to make cards for so I thought it would be something that I'll definately use. :-)






No comments: