Sunday, August 23, 2009

{Craft Room}

So these are the pics of my craft room. :-) I am SOOO excited! It is working out so well for me! :-) I still have some organizing and some lableing to do, but it's coming along. I've been doing so much lableing latley that I've ran out of tape! lol And I have to wait until I can get some more. lol I've been so blessed with this room for a while now, but I haven't been able to find the right setup for me......well, I think I've found it! lol :-D I've been crafting away lately. :-D I'm still trying to get the hang of blogging about it though. And I feel a little giulty that I havnen't kept track of the designers and products.....which as I get new products I'm going to do better about that...but I just have so many things that I haven't used that I'm not buying anything until I start using things again. :-) So please be patient with me while I'm learning and getting going again. :-) I mean no disrespect to anyone....least of all all the amazing designers that give amazing ideas and amazing products!












No comments: