Sunday, August 16, 2009

{Food & Activity Journal}

This...is my food and activity journal...I love this thing lol I find that for me it's easier if I write down all the things that I eat or drink and the activities that I do for exercise. It lets me see what food choices I've made, how much I've eaten, and how much activity I have in for the day. It's also a place that I can write down ideas for healthy eating. :-) And since I made this myself it's in my favorite colors :-D And I have tons of pictures to help motivate me...


The first section has a monthly calendar so that I can keep track of my weigh ins...

Each divider has pictures that I like of me....well, when I liked how I looked. I felt good about myself. I was eating healthy, working out.....most of them are from the summer right before I got pregnant with Ace.






The main part of my journal has one side for my food choices and the other side for my activity choices. I also have a spot to keep track of my water intake.
I love all the details that I was able to put into this for me. And the pictures really do help me see not only how'd I'd like to look again....but they give me a realistic view on what I can look like. I don't feel that pictures of models or actresses helps me because I'm not them...It's not my body...and I don't have people to cook for me, clean for me, watch my kids, or tell me how and when to workout...so I know that I will never look like them. Which is okay, because I know I can look good and healthy....I have proof in my own pictures. :-)

Luvs! <3

No comments: