Monday, August 17, 2009

{Chore Charts}



These are the weekly chore charts that I made for the boys. They hung underneath our "Geiger Manor" board in our old house.....they have changed some now in this house....I will update a pic of how we do it here. :-) It is of course very similar.

I took a 12x12 peice of pattern paper...it's actually more of a texture look of a solid color. The colors I choose were actually the boys' favorite colors at the time. lol The shade I choose had more to do with what I had on hand. But still their color choice. :-) I took a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock that matched and used a coluzzle to trace the letters for each of their names on the top. I made a table on the computer that fit what I wanted for their chores. I do these weekly for them. I am able to write down the chores they are responsible and put a sticker or star for when they complete them. This seems to work well for our family.






No comments: