Sunday, August 16, 2009

{Almost There....}

One of the reasons that I haven't been crafting much lately is that the way I had my craft room set up just wasn't working for me. Yes, I am so very lucky to be able to even have a craft room. My husband is amazing, and very supportive with my scrapbooking and crafting. So he let me completely take over our formal dining room....even though this leaves us with less space in our living room because we put our dining table in there near the kitchen. Did I mention that he's amazing?!? lol
Well just the other night I decided that it was time that I just got in there and move everything around. I'm still doing some re-arranging with supplies....and I'm finally making labels for them too. lol I even ran out of tape for my label maker, and need to get some more. lol So I'm not really ready to scrap in here just yet.....but soon, very soon. :-) I am SOOO excited to be getting back into the swing of crafting. This is something that I have really enjoyed, and need to make the time for myself to be doing again. :-)
So for the time being I thought I'd post some pics of things I've done in the past. I've never been really good at taking pics of the things I've done, but I know that I have some....and I've posted a couple on our family blog, so I'm gonna transfer them to here. I've also dabbled a little in digital scrapbooking...on www.scrapblog.com mainly for my blog headers lol but I'll post those on here too. :-)

Luvs! <3

No comments: