Monday, August 17, 2009

{Geiger Manor}



This is our schedule & house rules. I put down two 12x12 pieces of pattern paper on a piece of poster board. On the left is our House Rules I typed them on the computer and printed them out then cut them with mini victorian decorative siccors, I think, by Provo Craft. I marked each one with a heart cut out on the cricut with the Stamped cartridge. I used Calandar Creator to make a schedule. It's a very 'open' schedule that has stuff like: Get up, Go to School, Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Homework, Pick up, Bed Time. I find that this works best for me. I marked our meal times with a star also from the Stamped cartridge. On the top the title, which is what I call our home....Geiger Manor....I cut out using the Jasmine cricut cartridge. I also put our names on it....My husband and I one the left side, and our children's names on the right...We were even talking about a fourth at the time so I left a spot so that I could fit it right in. :-)






No comments: