Friday, January 8, 2010

{My Altered CuttleBug!!!}

*Edit to post:  This rhinestone girl skull that I got was for a tshirt, so I didn't really pick the size of her I just saw her and wanted to use her....it was the kind that you iron on. 
I forgot to mention this part of it....they were a HUGE pain to get on here....anyway on the part of the cuttlebug that opens up there is a curve and I didn't even think of it while picking the placement of the girl skull.....WELL now I have a BUNCH of rhinestones on the INSIDE of my cuttlebug and not a full girl skull on the outside because when you open it it knocked them off!  UGH!  Not too sure what I'm going to do to fix this....but working on it of course!  Thought I'd let ya know incase someone else didn't think of it like me.....sometimes I just get too carried away and don't see those little curves!  LOL


Please don't forget that I got my inspirations in my previous post I did here about altered cricuts....

Okay....well....I decided to go with the color red......which if you know me and my ideas for my craft room really is no suprize.....So I finally found the PERFECT color of red!  :-D 

It took me quite a while to take her up....lol...






and not quite as long to annoy my hubby with my 'tape, tape, tape it up' song that I was singing LOL.....yupp I really am that much of a dork lol.....but anyway onto my pics for ya'll......

Here she is in all her loverly glory...........




Yupp it's official....I'm in lurve!!!  lol  :-D

On a side note....I'm still working on my cricut....she will be making her debut soon though!  :-D

1 comment: