Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{My Altered Circut!!!}

Sorry there is no 'before' picture here.....but I'm sure everyone knows what the cricut's original color is.  lol  :-) 
This took much longer to get posted that I thought it would.  Not only have I not had much craft time lately which has put a damper on things....but I really really wanted to put a cherry rhinestone on her.....
Here she is in all her RED lovely glorly!!!  :-D


I was able to put a red rhinestone on the 'I' of the cricut....I wanted to see what the red rhinestones looked like against the red paint.  I like it.  :-D
I wasn't able to get a very good picture of it though, so I don't think you can see it very well....sorry :-(
I really, really, really LOVE how this turned out!!!

LOL  Everytime I walk by my craft room I'm like...."I have a RED cricut!!!"  lol  and I'm still loving my cuttle bug too!  :-D 
My cricut sits out on my desk and is just so fun to see as I walk by.  :-D


I wasn't able to find a cherry rhinestone that I liked ready made to put on her, so I was going to make my own.  I have a bunch of rhinestones that I picked up at Michael's on clearance after Christmas...and I have cherries on From My Kitchen cart that Hubby got me for Christmas...hehe... :-D  I still plan on doing this.....sometime.....when I get the time to get it all pulled together.....lol.....SOOO since that is my plan.....and who KNOWS when it will ALL be put together.....I thought I would share this lovely red lady with ya'll!!!  :-D

No comments: