Sunday, October 25, 2009

{Card For Mr A's Teacher}



One morning I got up and Mr A was already awake.  And he says "It's my teacher's birthday today can we make her a card?"  How could I possible say no to that?  lol  He is such a sweet boy.....at times lol  He really does have a big heart.  :-D  I wasn't about to say no.  And since I've been organizing my craft room I knew where my things were, and I was able to quickly put together a pretty cute card.  I had him give me input so that he felt he was helping me.  I was able to use my new toy that my Sister gave me for my birthday!!  I was really excited about that!  :-D  I used the cuttlebug with the swirl folder one the pink paper and the stamp cut out and then the cupcake embossed design too.  I also stamped Happy Birthday on the bottom with white ink, but you can't really see it in the pictures.  lol  I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  :-D
The picture really isn't good cuz I took it with my phone.....I was able to turn on my camera for a few mins though and get a couple pics....so as soon as I get them on the computer I'll post a better picture.  lol  I just wanted to get this posted.  :-)

No comments: